martes, 24 de junio de 2014

In Benidorm

I fell a loner and glum sense, i,m alone in benidorm...I stay here for pass my hollidays...i,m free but i,m alone...I´m a masterweb that make do jogging in the beach for a wake up, diabolical and dianetic...more egoist...more childish...more crisis arrashed, ad too alone...¡What a piti, more sowrrow...taers in my piloow..more dividend of my monet giveme a lot of monet by money, my chief themselves make me rich aswell. when the sea spansev i live now i a hotel whitz self-service proximity the sea under the sunning sky...i staid whasmaned, cause i´m self-taught i,m learn languages...i´m very clever but no that all, a little...the crossing take arrived in me, find me, across and arround me...the crossing take i´ts maned i...no luggage...no empty...no full...I Know Turkia, Napoles, Marsella...¡The big world arondme!But i spend my time in a benidorm, i a four starts benidorm...alone and alone for ever and ever...that means i must to know again, that means i must to understund differents things in other time, opoossite me...in fornto me...We must to acomplains...I,m learn and teacheresting...i´ts a great sensatión...swimming when the fallsun...Sincerely and simple, I´m alone in a single room in benidorm


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario